Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mikenna wants to be a Mommy, not a Daddy!

I thought this was really funny so I thought I would share! :-)

Today, out-of-the-blue, Mikenna said, "I wish I would grow faster." Kasey asked her why, and she replied, "because I want to be a grown-up. Grown-ups get to do whatever they want." (The funny thing is, is that I have no idea what sparked this particular thought. It's not like she wanted to do something that we said no to, or anything like taking a nap, etc...) Then Kasey said that she is lucky that she is a kid because she can play all day and doesn't have to go to work to make money. She looked at Kasey like he was crazy! She said, "I want to be a mom." Kasey and I looked at eachother, and she continued, "I don't want to be a daddy, I'm a girl!!" (because to her, dads are the ones who work, not moms!) HAHA!! We tried to set her straight and tell her that some moms do work. No such luck - she knows everything you know, you're just wasting your time trying to convince her otherwise! What a funny little girl :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! TOO funny... what a cute conversation. Tell her to let me know how to not work and be a mommy... I want to know all her secrets!!!

    ReplyDelete