Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kasey's Birthday

First off, I want to wish my one and only a VERY Happy 27th Birthday! We went on a movie date last night, went and saw Zombieland and Twilight: New Moon. For dinner I made pot roast, and had plans to surprise him with a cake that I had ordered... I would have made one had he not been home with me all day. I was pretty bummed that Adiee spilled the beans about the cake, but I did take her with me to pick it up. I thought, okay...hoping, that maybe she would forget to mention it - plus I talked to her for about an hour before heading home about keeping a surprise. But sure enough, right when we walked in the door, "DADDY GUESS WHAT!" And my secret was out! haha :) Little stinker!

Happy Birthday Love!!

It was also parent-participation day for Mikenna's tap class, and she told everyone that it was her daddy's birthday, so the kids and their parents all sang to him and gave him his very own ribbon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment