Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

1 Week Countdown

5 Days until we leave for Casper - the girls will have eyeball appointments and haircuts; 6 Days 'til Denver - (our "fake" vacation) for some swimming, shopping, and whatever else we feel like doing (the girls know that we will be going on a vacation, but they think this is as far as we are going! Little do they know...); And we only have 7 more days until we hop on that plane that will be taking us to Orlando!! I have already talked to Mikenna's teacher so that she knows that she won't be in school for a couple days and to get some stuff together so we can do it before we leave.
Luggage tags, park maps, etc... This is our collection of Disney vacation stuff that they have been sending us over the past couple months. Awesome!
Also, I was getting really nervous about their ear hats and t-shirts coming in too late, but they got here last Saturday so no more worrying about that! Boy would that have put a damper on our surprise! Kasey and I decided to join in on the fun and even got a pair of ears for ourselves! We put their shirts in their Easter Baskets and oh my goodness are they adorable (and clueless, even though we have almost ruined the surprise about 100 times by now).
I'm really excited, can you tell?!? I just want to tell them RIGHT NOW!! I love surprises, and surprising people, but I hate the wait - IT'S SO HARD! Haha :o)

P.S. I have a slightly embarrassing confession... Kasey brought home some black shorts that he picked up when he was passing through Casper to complete their outfits and I felt like I "needed" to see how it looks all together. Sooooooo after I put the outfit on Isla, locked our bedroom door, and I blindfolded the baby (because she is less likely to put two and two together than the other girls) and slapped that Minnie Mouse hat right on her! I may be a little crazy! Haha :-)

3 comments:

  1. hahah... that's hilarious that you blindfolded her to see how it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was either that or giving them their hats because I just couldn't stand it! haha :) I think these pictures will suffice until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I wonder what Isla was thinking..."CRAZY MOTHER"!!!!;)
    You all are going to have the time of your life...we love DW, it's very overwhelming so relax and enjoy. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about the excitment the girls had.

    ReplyDelete