Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big Girl Bed

I'm one sad momma tonight. Miss Isla is now officially sleeping in a BIG girl bed. Yes, I know it's about time - she's my last one and I have put it off long enough. I took apart her crib/toddler bed today and had a hard time choking back the tears as I removed the last piece of those wonderful baby years; I can't believe it's over.

She is however, thrilled! And so am I {okay, maybe not thrilled just yet}, our family is growing up and we get to enjoy and experience new things.

1 comment:

  1. Awe...she is a cute BIG Girl!! It is sad to see our babies grow up, wait until the start going to college..now that's sad!! How are you guys? Come see us some time...we miss you all!! I told Nick that in his driving from UT to CO that Rawlins is halfway and if anything (bad weather, car issues, tiredness, etc) came up the I'm sure he could call you and Kasey...hope that is ok;)
    Hope your summer is going well...Come to Water World and Build a Bear;)

    ReplyDelete