Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adiee's First Day of Preschool

Sisters Before School


Today was Adiee's first day of preschool at FCC!! She will be gone from 9 to 12. Doesn't she look beautiful, not to mention grown-up!?! She was so excited to go to school 'just like Mikenna does'. She was so happy that she finally got to wear her new Ariel backpack and her pink princess sparkly shoes! Adiee is going to have a blast!!


This picture makes me laugh!! She is so mad at me because I found a tiny dinosaur that she was trying to sneak to school! I made her take it out, and she can have it back after school.
She's ticked! HAHA!! :)
The backpack hooks are a little high.
She had to reach big, but she did it!
A is for Adiee... She's looking for her name :)


Well, it's just me and you Miss Isla...
At least until noon that is!

I'm a little bit teary-eyed in this picture, I snapped it right as Isla and I were walking out... I miss her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment