Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Giddey-Up!!

Adiee had her first preschool field trip this morning. With Mikenna in school along Kasey sleeping and Isla sleeping at home...it was just her and I. I was a volunteer driver, so we took Adiee's friend Sydnie along for the ride. It was a lot colder outside than anyone really expected, but I was prepared (like almost always, hehe), I brought a heavy coat and gloves. So I think she was the warmest one of the bunch, poor kiddos!
Adiee raced to the corral, and knew exactly which horse was 'hers', and made it known. Haha! It was a black one named Sara, she informed everyone that she had a dog that was also named Sara! She was so excited!!! :-)
After waiting for everyone to get a turn to ride, we washed up and had a snack; apples, crackers and cheese with orange juice to drink. After that we sang songs and thanked the owners for letting us ride and play at their ranch. It was such a great time!

To wrap up the field trip, they took a group picture in the carriage. They all got a souvenir horseshoe and Adiee had collected a feather and a branch with yellow leaves on it, on her own. I think I should also add that she got 2 shots yesterday and a wart froze off, no tears!! Our little girls are so tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment