Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Blog Book

I started working on my blog book today... I imported my blog to the program and worked on it for about 10 hours (with breaks of course!) eliminating 34 pages of wasted space and added 8 pages of pictures, descriptions and stories... Initially there were 124 pages for 6 months worth of blog entries and now there are 98 pages and am adding onto the first 6 months that are blogless :)

I had a hard time falling asleep and couldn't wait to get up and start again! It's so easy to get lost in those memories again! This is so much fun, time-consuming and very tedious, but lots of fun!! :)


I am moving along quite quickly, I took out another 15 pages and added on 9. I worked on it all day, with a few 'breaks' - if you call cooking and cleaning a break... haha :) And with that, I'm going to call it a night! :-)

Day 3 - didn't get as much done because I was busy running errands but I got rid of 4 pages and added 4 fully done ones... So I am trekking along :)

Day 4 - Erased 7 more pages, haven't added any just editing the ones that are already there today... :) I am at 85 pages and still have quite a bit to do still!

3 comments:

  1. Are you doing it on Blurb.com

    I need to get busy working on mine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! I searched for a while, and I that was the best site that I found... It's quite the little project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that too I could spend hours and hours looking at the memories. I need to make a blag book too.

    ReplyDelete