Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a Beautiful SUNday!

This morning, I let our dogs out and the weather was gorgeous!! I made sweet rice for the family and then all five of us headed outside and did yard work for like 3 hours... Well, Kasey and I did yardwork, the girls played on the trampoline and with the moonsand! haha :) Isla did occasionally help us, one leaf at-a-time... She also stuck her face in the dog water and was DRINKING it!! (It was clean - new bucket and water, otherwise I wouldn't have thought it was so funny!) It was super cute!
After we were finished raking the mountains of leaves and cleaning up the outside toys I packed up the picnic basket that Kasey got me last year (I was so excited! I wanted an old-fashioned picnic basket soooo bad! haha! The things you want when you grow up! lol) Then we went to the park. It was a blast! It was kind of short-lived because the wind started to pick up...but it was fun while it lasted!!

Since it was a little bit chilly we decided to pop some popcorn and watch "Monsters VS Aliens" together until bedtime.

It was a fun-filled day, but it still came to an end at 7:30 - it's a school night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment