Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some More August

August 20-22:
The weekend before school started, the girls spent the weekend in Casper with my mom. This is the first time we have ever been apart for this long. We met at Muddy Gap and it was a teary goodbye. They have stayed the night before but we would drop them off that night for dinner, while we went to dinner and a movie, then we would be there to pick them up the next morning. It was really wierd knowing that I wasn't going to see them in the morning; but on the other hand it was nice to be just a husband and wife for a day or two. :) It was funny because we needed something at the grocery store and Kasey asked, "Do you want me to go, or do you want to go?" Haha! It didn't even sink in that we were alone right away! :) We spent our weekend going around town exploring the stores and shops, going to dinner, and I went to Kasey's station while he did his on call stuff. It was a nice break, but we were so ready to see the kiddos.
They had so much fun (as always) with their Noni! They went to a family barbeque and rode a horse that was staying with my Aunt and her family. My mom texted me a lot during their stay with what they were doing and how much fun they were having. I also got to talk to them on the phone - a rare treat for me... I'm always with them, everyone else talks to them on the phone! :)

August 23:
Kasey built the girls a sandbox the day after they came home and they absolutely LOVE it! Not only has it been a hit since with our girls, but the whole neighborhood! I don't know if that's a good thing though, some of the kids that want to come over are quite a bit older than our kiddos and I worry about the things that they may teach mine. I know some of it is unavoidable, but I do the best I can :-)
Look at our beautiful little girls! They are such a joy to have around! :) I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment