Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Little "Rock" Stars

October 30 was a beautiful day and my mom had come down for the weekend so we decided to show off the girls' skills :-)

There are these awesome cliffs close-by probably 25 - 30 feet or so. Kasey set up the top rope system and then repelled down the rock wall. He is so cute, he gets so excited over this stuff :)

Mikenna was up first...
She did great! She reached the top caribiner - Whoo hoo!

Then she repelled down the rock face so Adiee could take her turn.

Next up, ADIEE!!

She reached the top too!! I was so proud of her. She has a slight height phobia but she pushed through it and climbed ALL the way up!

She seemed to like the ride down a lot! Super fun and hardly any work for her... :)

Isla loved watching her sisters climb, throwing small stones, eating chips, and giving me a heart attack. She just fractured her clavicle 3 weeks ago and she seemed bound and determined to break it again, or something else! EEK! Thank goodness my mom was there. I wouldn't have gotten many pictures since I would be chasing this little booger around uneven terrain. haha :)

Such a pretty girl!
We got done climbing just in the nick of time... The wind was picking up, and Isla was making it known that it was cutting into her naptime! haha :)

Great time spent outdoors as a family...

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome that the girls like this. I have to say it does give me chills, because I hate hieghts. Hope you are feeling better. {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete