Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Could This Be It???

I am SOOO proud to announce that ISLA has peed in the big girl potty right before bed tonight!! FINALLY!! :) I guess she got tired of fighting me on the matter and just did it! So now, I am wondering... Could this really be it?! Or is she just teasing me? I made quite the fuss over her, so I sure hope it sticks! She is my last baby, and I'm in no rush for her to get older, but I can't imagine that I will miss diapers at all (at least for a while, I do LOVE the baby stage) and especially the expense, we have been buying diapers for 1 or 2 kids at a time for 6 1/2 years now! It's hard to imagine a world that doesn't revolve around changing a yucky butt 10 times a day! Haha :) Not that I'm complaining, being a mom is what I was born to be and that's just one of the not so glamorous aspects! Well anyway, here's to a what's starting out to be a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment