Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Toothless

Miss Adiee lost her first tooth! She is TOO young if you ask me - only 4 1/2 years old!! It was a bummer because Kasey left for Billings the day before it happened and tooth-pulling is usually his department!
She was playing in her room while I was picking up the living room when she came out and said, "Mom, I need you to pull my tooth out." I looked at her tooth and it was hanging on by just a thread and I knew that I had to do it... I grabbed the video camera, and I had a heck of a time trying to get ahold of her tooth and hold the camera at the same time, but I got it and on tape.

She was super excited about putting her tooth under the pillow. The toothfairy came and left her a whopping 10 dollars for her first tooth which she later spent some of it on a little Tinkerbell toy. She loved picking out her toy and counting her own money for the cashier. She's got a second loose tooth on the bottom from pushing on that first one with her tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment