Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss' Birthday

Both of my big girls have an unexplainable obsession with birthdays - perhaps it is the cake, maybe the presents... They also use them as the ultimate threat against one another - for example: "You aren't being nice to me, I'm not going to invite you to my birthday party!!" I hear this daily, so as you can imagine it can get pretty irritating day in and day out having one of them come crying to me telling me that the other isn't going to let them come to their party... Give it a little more time and I bet little Isla will join in on the fun (or should I say torture)!

Anyway, the reason for this post is because Kasey told Adiee that it was Dr. Seuss' birthday today. And she is TICKED that she wasn't invited to his birthday party!! HAHA!! :) Funny girl!

Dr. Suess was the pen name of Theodor Seuss Geisel, who was born on March 2, 1904 and died September 24, 1991. The author of some of our most favorite stories we read to them at bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! That is SO funny! I love it! Tell her I was ticked too :)!!

    ReplyDelete