Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Adiee's Last Preschool Program

Adiee's last preschool program, at least for this year. I think she was looking for us in this picture... Since Kasey was out of town, I had to take all 3 kiddos and try to take pictures and video all by myself. Thankfully Noni came with us, so she sat with Mikenna and Isla while I tried to take pictures and video of miss Adiee. This was a fairly irritating night... I couldn't see Adiee at all, so video was not the greatest, I mostly have some guys bald head on the screen and I had to give that up because Isla for some reason was acting up. She cried the ENTIRE time, I had to leave the room to get her under control. What makes me mad is that Isla never cries like that... So not only did I not get to see her sing, I couldn't even hear her. Total bummer...

No comments:

Post a Comment