Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Best Birthday Yet!!

My Birthday has been a great one! Kasey tried to surprise me with a cake that he had ordered but Mikenna was the one who let that one out! Hey, it's only fair!! haha :) He got me a couple movies, "It's Complicated" and "Avatar" as well as a little gadget that I wanted, it peels the middle out of strawberries. It's kind of a joke, we were at the mall looking at kitchen gadgets and I said I wanted it for my birthday - and he wasn't sure if he could manage the 6 dollars...and so on. We are a couple of dorks! haha :) Kasey also surprised me with a bouquet of flowers, aren't they pretty!?! He is such a sweetheart!

We went to my moms house for a little while and had the cake that Kasey bought. She got me a beautiful bracelet with the babies' names on it!! I can't wait to get it! The girls stayed the night at Noni's while we went to dinner and 2 movies... Then we went to breakfast with just the two of us the next morning.

And on another note: Miss Adiee drew a picture of our whole family for the first time!!! Isn't it great!?! I think she did a fabulous job! I love how my eyelashes are so pronounced! This is definitely a keeper!! :)

Great Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment