Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recital Pictures

There are a lot of pictures in this one... I tried so hard to pick my favorites, but they are ALL my favorites!!! I have never had such an easy time taking pictures! I didn't need to coach them at all and EVERY single one of them turned out fantastic!! :) Made for one ecstatic momma that's for sure! haha!
What pretty little ladies!! I promise I tried to limit myself... haha :)
I just can't stop... haha ;-)
They are GORGEOUS!!
Her 50's ponytail... Super cute! She looks so grown up...too grown up!
Adiee's hair has grown quite a bit! Look at her curls!
So sweet!! :-)
Perfect little angels!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, and I love these girls. So cute and sweet. Give them all a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures did turn out great I would have to post them all too. :) Oh I also love the track day pics. Its so fun to see them grow and do and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete