Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Six years... Wow, 6 years ago today is one of my happiest memories. Back when I started my blog last year I wrote about this momentous occasion as one of my first posts and the event leading up to it... our engagement.

Since our anniversary landed on a Monday, it was back to work for Kasey. So I got to see him for a few minutes at 5 in the morning before his drive today. Kasey sure put his heart out there on Facebook today, I just had to share what he had to say because it made me cry. Every woman deserves a man that treats them the way that Kasey does me. He is such an amazing husband and daddy.

"6 years ago today I married the woman of my dreams! 6 years ago today, I married the woman that would help me learn what life is really about, how much fun life can be, and how much I can really love someone through and through. 6 years ago today I married Krista Ann Oakland and it was the one of the best days of my life!"

Then went on to say...

"I love you Krista Brown and not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have such a loving wife like you, you are my rock, my everything and I am so thankful that I have you by my side for the rest of my life there isn't any one else that I could ever love like I love you!! Happy anniversary Krista, 6 years down and a lifetime to look forward to!!"

Okay, definitely feeling the love here... :)

Thank you Kasey for the love and the life you have given me. You are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment