Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally!!

I have some GREAT news!! :) I don't have to be a single mom and Kasey doesn't have to be a bachelor anymore (when you have a wife as awesome as me, being a bachelor isn't any fun! ;) haha!) I'm so excited to be married again!! Haha! Kasey has found a place that doesn't belong in the 'Heck No!' category in houses... I haven't seen the inside and I'm not too thrilled with the poor excuse of a yard, but like I said before - I DON'T CARE!! It's 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and in good condition, so it sounds fine to me!! Kasey is on-call again this weekend...go figure! But I'm going to go down this weekend and see him and the new house... I'm feeling good and optimistic, more like myself again!! Finally!! :)

Oh, and packing is exhausting when you're doing it solo! :)

1 comment: