Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I NEED TO MOVE!

I can't wait to move so that Kasey and I can be together again! I miss him so much, it seems he isn't ever able to come home because he is on-call constantly. I know he misses us too, he hasn't been able to be a part of things he always is... Recitals, Mikenna's party, 4th of July (I bawled my eyes out, I just felt so bad that he was all alone), and the camping trip with his brothers (they changed the location so he could come when he wasn't working, but there was no cell phone reception so he couldn't! Grr!) Everything is just hard right now and the phone calls and e-mails aren't cutting it... The girls and I are so lonely for him it's not even funny. One morning when I was letting the dogs into the backyard, Isla (21 months) heard a lawn mower and she pushed the door open and yelled, "DADDY!" It was so cute, but a little sad. Another morning, right after a weekend that he was home, I was cooking pancakes and Adiee said, "I will go wake daddy up!" while running to our room. And Mikenna is always asking, "When is dad coming home?" :( Not fun!

Hopefully soon something will come up, everything we have seen has been too small or too dumpy - I'm not even that picky anymore. I can always scrub it clean, or even something to get us down there initially. Also, I'm stressing about Mikenna being in school limbo. Fort Caspar Academy is no longer holding her place and we can't register her at her new school until we actually live there - school starts August 25th, still a ways away but that kind of thing always seems to creep up on ya. I also need to check out preschools, I really don't like having such limited choices. Adiee's teacher gave me the names of the two she knows of, and one of their names are 'Project Reach', now that is definitely not my first choice purely because of the name! It sounds to me like an organization for neglected kiddos or something. :(

I don't know... Maybe I'm just being too judgemental... I'm stressed, StReSsEd, STRESSED!! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment