Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Queen of Randomness

My sweet Adiee wakes up this morning and crawls into bed with me and says in one sentence only pausing to breathe, "You are the beautifullest mom... You are such a nice mom... I like your hair...(she's got to be fibbing, I'd just woke up myself) I love my pretty mom, you need some dangly sparkly blue earrings with horseshoes on them then you would look even prettiest...(now that's specific!! I wonder where I could find some, they sound gorgeous! haha)" I laugh and say, "Why thank you Adiee", then she says, "I don't like your dragon breath!" (Ohhh, there's a truth! Yes, you caught me, I haven't brushed my teeth yet Adiee) Haha!! She is so funny! Great start to my Monday! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Adiee, what a cutie pie! I'll keep my eye out for some earrings like that, and send them your way, HA, HA!
    How are you liking the new town and your new place? Hope all is going well for you all. Come visit us some time soon.

    ReplyDelete