Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Baby is...MOBILE!!

While Isla has been able to get around via rolling and the army crawl for some time now, Kasey and I are proud to announce that she is now graduated from dragging her little tummy on the floor to the full on crawler stance!! I noticed yesterday evening when I was watching her navigate her way through her toys that she barely touched her belly! That was fast!! All my kids have been different in the way they progress through this stage... Mikenna did the army crawl forever, and then walked shortly after she started actual crawling; Adiee did the army crawl for a little while, but crawled for a long time before deciding that walking was a better way of getting around. I guess we will see how long it will take Isla to decide to walk, but from the looks of it, it won't be long now!! She is well on her way, she even pulled herself up all by herself while holding onto the couch just a few days ago!! I bet it's all that motivation from the other girls...it's no fun just watching, she wants to get up and do, too!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this girl....she is so dang cute!
    Crawl Baby Crawl!!!!

    ReplyDelete