Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Our First Back To School Night

Kasey and I went to our very FIRST back to school night! We listened to a speech given by the current principal as well as the founding principle of Fort Caspar Academy. We also got to meet Mikenna's teacher Mrs. Geise on a more personal level, asked questions, looked at some of the school's test scores (impressive!), met some of her classmates parents, and I signed up for just about every event in the classroom... I signed up to be a classroom volunteer for the Christmas Party, the Valentine's Party, and a supply volunteer for the Thanksgiving Party. I signed up for the first rotation of snack time (just have to provide a healthy snack for the class)and for work to do at home (like cutting out patterns for art projects, collecting box tops, etc...) since I have Adiee and Isla with me all the time :-) I also signed up for the 3-hour (ugh!) spaulding class here in a couple weeks, where I will hear about the school's curriculum and teaching methods!! Then when Adiee starts preschool, Kasey or I usually volunteer for every class party and drive for all the field trips...hopefully we didn't overdo it?? haha! No way! Anything for our babies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment