Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Putt-Puttin' the Day Away...

Classic - Adiee isn't looking at the camera, Isla is ticked, and Mikenna's eyes are closed... I love it!!
Sunday afternoon, we went to the Old Town Miniature Golf course and played a round of 18 holes (another first for this summer...)! The girls were so excited by the small houses, waterfalls, and getting to play golf 'just like dad does'. It didn't take long for Miss Mikenna to get the hang of it; she got a hole-in-one on the third green, all by herself! No Joke!! Kasey was playing well the whole game, while I was playing probably one of my worst games I blame, the heat...!?! But he only got one hole-in-one, and I got three!! :) He still got the better overall score though! So as usual Kasey WINS again! That's okay, he's gotta win some things, right? haha, I'm just kidding!
Here are some of our fun putt-putt pictures:
Mikenna's Hole-in-One
Adiee showing us all how it's supposed to be done!

Isla in her stroller - boring!! haha, she's a good sport...
Mini-Golf is a team effort, ya know!

The door is just her size!
All three again! I love our little golfers!!

We made the mistake of going to Old Town at the hottest part of the day, but we remedied that real quick! We stopped by the Nic where the city put in fountains, and we played in them and got soaked!!
Mikenna is having a blast!!

Adiee is lovin' it!!

I don't think Isla is enjoying it much :)

After we were done getting wet, we went home and Adiee passed out sleeping, Kasey took care of the baby while Mikenna and I cooked tacos and apple pie with ice cream for desert.

It was a wonderful way to end a lazy Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! You two are fun parents!!! And way to go Mikenna on the hole in one... that is awesome. You have a little golfer developing:) Maybe someday she will be pro:)I miss that golf course. One of our first dates was put- put golfing there!!

    ReplyDelete