Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dinner in the Mountains

I spent my morning in the kitchen, chopping up chicken, green bell peppers, and a pineapple; making a marinade for the meat, and I also sauteed some zuchini and summer squash for a side dish. Once school was out and Kasey got off work, all of us packed up some chairs, toys, and the food that I had prepared earlier on, and headed up the mountain for the evening to relax, cook up our dinner, and to play in the dirt!





The kiddos played while daddy started the fire and mom took a bunch of pictures...

Kasey starting the fire...lets get cookin'!

Our girls LOVE chicken shish-kebabs!!
They each had about 5 skewers each!!


Mikenna avoiding the peppers...big surprise there! :)
Adiee with her mouth full :)
Isla loves the squash! :)

I love summer evenings like these...beautiful surroundings, yummy dinner, and time spent together as a family!!

Ahhh...Life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! What a great idea:) That is so cute they love the skewers...really good eaters. And of course I'm sure they loved playing in the dirt:)lol!! What a great fmaily activity!!

    ReplyDelete