Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mikenna's First Packed Lunch

Please excuse me while I do some emotional blogging... haha! If you can't tell, I am having issues with my baby Mikenna going to 'big kid' school...full-time, none-the-least! And to boot, I have NEVER, not once, in her life - not eaten lunch with her. So it's kind of a big deal for me! :) So tomorrow is Mikenna's first day of kindergarten and in order to cut down on before-school chaos I have given baths, picked out clothes, and...packed her lunch.
I had a moment of temporary insanity, and yes, spelled out a message with scrabble cheez-its and attacked her sandwich with cookie cutters! HAHA!!
I also wrote her a note to put in her lunch bag...one that she can read, it sort of matches a previous blog, the one of the doodle-pros, to make sure that she knows what it says!! :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! What a great mom!! I love the note and very first packed lunch! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! i wish someone would pack me lunches like that. ha ha

    ReplyDelete