Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trips Back Home

We drove 6 1/2 hours to Casper over the 4th of July weekend... My family has a huge BBQ every year for the 4th, so we were happy we were able to make it. It sure was nice to see everyone! We missed my brother in Maryland and sister in Florida though!
This picture of my mom and Isla is PRICELESS!!
What a beautiful candid moment!

Our sweet little Adiee Grace... LOVE her!!
And Mikenna, she is such a pretty girl!
Look at those EYES!

This was the lovely photographer of the first few photos, my cousin Paige.
Thank you for such beautiful shots of my babies!!
My mom and I.
I love her!

Also while we were there, we took the kids to see Monsters University, had dinner on the mountain, and Kasey put in new lighting in my moms basement and master bathrooms while we were there! Then we stopped in Rawlins on our way home to have lunch at my mom's fiance's house (now they are newlyweds!) before we continued on our long drive home.

August 10th: We drove another 6 1/2 hours to Kasey's hometown, Worland. Our nephew Chance got married!! He's the handsome man in the middle...
We stayed at Kasey's dad's house, and it was SO nice to see (almost) everyone in one place! It's been a L.O.N.G. time since we have seen Chloe and Tennyson, and we were able to visit with them while we were there. Miss them so much!


Mikenna got a fake mustache from a vending machine in A&W... Too funny!

My mister and his dog.

It was a short trip, we got there late Friday and had to leave Sunday afternoon but it was a very nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment